VSS Ents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREETINGS FROM GHOSTFIRE

5 posters

Go down

GREETINGS FROM GHOSTFIRE Empty GREETINGS FROM GHOSTFIRE

Post  AndiiV Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Seems I'm the first to post...

Andii from Ghostfire here, getting the ball rolling.

Obviously it would be good to know, in advance, what kit we're all planning to bring along to the Asylum and what stuff we can share.

Let's talk!

www.myspace.com/ghostfire

AndiiV

http://www.myspace.com/ghostfire

Back to top Go down

GREETINGS FROM GHOSTFIRE Empty Re: GREETINGS FROM GHOSTFIRE

Post  flo Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Hey Ghostfire

I would have been first if i had worked out to work the bloody thing

How are you?

Are you staying for whole festival ?

We (trousseaux) really looking forward to shinanigans

Flo

flo

http://www.myspace.com/trousseaux

Back to top Go down

Post  AndiiV Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Hi Flo,

Yes we'll be there for the whole thing, though our gear is probably coming up in a van on Saturday morning with our drummer, so he'll miss the Friday night extravaganza unfortunately.

www.mypace.com/ghostfire

AndiiV

Back to top Go down

GREETINGS FROM GHOSTFIRE Empty Hi guys!

Post  FVKillers Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 am

Hi guys! Just wanted to say we're all really looking forward to it too Smile

We should be there for the whole thing. I think we're getting a train and camping. We don't own a car you see as we live in London. That does prove to be difficult when it comes to gear however.

Ghostfire - What gear is coming up in your Van and would it be at all possible for us to use any of it? We don't mean to be a pain but i guess less gear means less messing with your stage setup?

Get me on here or email me on kier@fearlessvampirekillers.co.uk

Cheers guys looking forward to meeting you all!!

Kier
FVK
xxx

FVKillers

Back to top Go down

Post  AndiiV Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:40 am

It'll be a drum kit, guitar amp and bass amp. Probably. We're still finalising our plans. Unfortunately we've all had some bad experiences with lending our gear out to other people who've then proceeded to trash it or mess up the amp settings to a point where it's affected our sound. It's made us wary.

AndiiV

Back to top Go down

GREETINGS FROM GHOSTFIRE Empty RE: GREETINGS FROM GHOSTFIRE

Post  FVKillers Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:16 am

AndiiV wrote:It'll be a drum kit, guitar amp and bass amp. Probably. We're still finalising our plans. Unfortunately we've all had some bad experiences with lending our gear out to other people who've then proceeded to trash it or mess up the amp settings to a point where it's affected our sound. It's made us wary.

That's understandable. It there anything we could do to put your fears at rest? We all have distortion pedals so will have no need to touch any settings on your amps and i would be willing to leave all my details or pay a deposit in case of damage. It's just we'll have to hire or something if not, which i'd rather not as it will be very expensive :$

Once again i'm sorry to be a pain but we don't have a car.

Kier
FVK
xxx

FVKillers

Back to top Go down

GREETINGS FROM GHOSTFIRE Empty Tech Manager

Post  Asif Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:04 am

Hi everyone
Asif here, I've just logged on today please read my post in the "SOUND" post. I am trying to get things together for the bands and working out requirements etc. So as is indicated lets try and get things together and alay any fears people may have about lack of equipment and of sharing equipment. My email is asif@britishtribalstyle.com if you want to get hold of me !

Thanks
Asif

Asif

Back to top Go down

Post  Aubrey Calliope Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi All!!

I'll be the only yank performing at The Asylum and I wanted to tell you how honoured I am! While I'm a in a band called BluesMoon here in the States I will be performing solo. My music isn't exactly Steampunk, but my heart completely is!! I'll be playing some cover tunes and some originals that range from blues, irish folk, rock and a combination thereof. This will be my first time in England and so far online I've met the most wonderful, talented and eccentric people I have ever had the pleasure to converse with!

I have listened to your music online and am so impressed and honoured to share the stage with you!
I look forward to raising a glass of absinthe in the spirit of Steampunk and having a capital time!!

xx!

Aubrey Calliope
State College, Pennsylvania, USA
(aka Trace Baker)
Aubrey Calliope
Aubrey Calliope

http://www.bluesmoonband.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down